FOSDEM 2020February 1-2, 2020 Brussels, Belgium
Taking place, February 1-2, 2020 in Brussels, Belgium, FOSDEM offers open source and free software developers a place to meet, share ideas and collaborate. Renowned for being highly developer-oriented, the event brings together some 8000+ geeks from all over the world.
FOSDEM is a free and non-commercial event organized by the community for the community. The goal is to provide free and open source software developers and communities a place to meet to:
- Get in touch with other developers and projects;
- Be informed about the latest developments in the free software world;
- Be informed about the latest developments in the open source world;
- Attend interesting talks and presentations on various topics by project leaders and committers;
- To promote the development and benefits of free software and open source solutions.
Find out more here.Back to Calendar
Join over 10,000 supporters that receive the latest FreeBSD Foundation news and updates.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
NetApp proudly supports the FreeBSD Foundation and the community to fuel continued innovation and extend the reach of the software. FreeBSD is a foundational component of our clustered Data ONTAP storage operating system, which underpins our Data Fabric vision and drives our fast-growing AFF all-flash arrays. The success of the FreeBSD operating system and the overall program is important to us, as your success contributes to our success. Thank you.