Support FreeBSD on #GivingTuesday11/26/2019
It’s nearly time. Next Tuesday, December 3rd, is #GivingTuesday. Now in its eighth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that brings together diverse communities to foster generosity.
The Foundation is calling on the community to channel your passion for FreeBSD into helping us increase our efforts for the Project in 2020. Your support, no matter the size, will have a lasting impact on FreeBSD.
Here’s how you can help:
- Make your donation at either:
- Host your own #GivingTuesday FreeBSD Foundation fundraiser on Facebook.
To create a fundraiser:
Note: All fundraisers are public, so anyone on or off of Facebook can see them.
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed.
- Click + Create Fundraiser.
- Search for FreeBSD Foundation, then choose a cover photo and fill in the fundraiser details.
- Click Create.
- Spread the word! Share reminders to donate on your social media networks. Let colleagues and friends know that you support FreeBSD, and why they should too. Sample tweets, posts and graphics can be found here.
- Show your support of #GivingTuesdayFreeBSD by adding a Twibbon to your Facebook and Twitter profile picture.
Your actions directly effect the growth of the FreeBSD Project. Help us make an even bigger impact in 2020. Support and share the Foundation’s 2019 #GivingTuesdayFreeBSD Campaign!